Herbs DatabaseMay 17, 2017
The Thesis Design CanvasMay 23, 2017
All along your writing journey until the completion, you should frequently ask yourself questions below even if you might not have the right answers in the beginning.
- What are my research questions and why are they important? (Introduction)
- What’s the academic background of these questions? (Literature Review)
- How did I answer them and why did I do it this way? (Methodology)
- What were the answers and how did I arrive at them ( Data Analysis)
- What does this say overall about my research questions, how can this be applied in the real world and in general how good a job did I do? (conclusions, Recommendations, Reflections)